Nick Taylor Squash Academy offers junior tournament coaching for all levels of US Squash sanctioned tournaments. Tournament coaching helps players and coaches better understand the strengths and weakness of the players game and these areas can be focused on in clinics and lessons. In competition, advice really can make the difference between winning and losing!
Some of the benefits of tournament coaching are:
- Help calm nerves (both players and parents)
- Provide pre-match tactics or specific things to focus on.
- Advice between games on tactical adjustments to make based on the previous game.
- Post-match feedback. Make suggestions on what to think about and how to prepare for the next match.
- It is also good for the coaches to watch the kids compete to see which areas really need work and focus on those areas in upcoming lessons/Clinics.
For further details…